We collaborate and network with non-profit surf programs around the globe. Contact us if you would like to help by bringing surfboards on the plane with you to get needed equipment to youth surf program destinations.
How it works:
1) Donate your surfboard(s), or we can provide surfboards for you to bring
2) Let us know which surf destination(s) you are headed to
3) We match you with a non-profit youth program in need of surfboards
4) Determine excess baggage costs for the international & domestic airlines
5) Raise funds or sponsor the excess baggage fees (can range from $0 to $200)
6) Meet the recipient program and surf with them after delivering the boards*
7) Share your experiences on social media and tag us @returningwave #returningwave
*Hint gift (kids LOVE stickers)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer!