On-going volunteer opportunities
All opportunities also qualify as unpaid internships for school credit. Minimum of 5-10 hrs a week. All are virtual positions, which can be done remotely except for the Volunteer Coordinator position. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and volunteer position title.
Reports weekly to directors & lead volunteer coordinator.
• Research, create and deploy digital marketing campaigns
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Proficiency with Excel & Google Docs/Spreadsheets
• Willing to attend events travel to school campuses
• Highly knowledgeable in the latest digital marketing technologies
• Create events using Eventbrite & Facebook
• Experience in Filipino advertising and marketing spaces a plus
DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Reports weekly to directors & marketing specialist.
• Graphic design proficiency in Adobe Suite
• Video editing experience for social media
• Branding design experience a plus
• Partners with marketing specialist to create online campaigns
Reports weekly to directors and works with marketing and media specialists
• Experienced in online crowdsourcing campaigns & networking
• Event creation and production
• Manage grant research calendar and grant writing
• Business plan writing
Reports to directors and collaborates with specialists to manage volunteer inquiries and assign volunteers to projects.
• Must love working with people and be energetic
• Familiar with Google Docs and Excel
• Volunteer must reside in or near San Francisco, CA