We have 7 after-school surf programs in the Southern Philippines.
Collaboration with the local teachers has helped in the success of our programs.
2) Burgos, Siargao Island (North), run by Cynthia Nogaliza Bourne on the north end of Siargao Island.
3) Cantilan- run by Brendo Cortez Torejos, is a College town with a population of 30,231, the jumping off point to Ayoke Island.
4) Ayoke – regional coordinator is Loanne Huelma.
5) Lanuza – regional coordinator is Loanne Huelma.
6) Guiuan, Samar, Philippines – super typhoon Haiyan ravaged area with partnership of local surfers and schools.
7) Mati, Davao Oriental – with Amihan sa Dahican, a youth skim training camp that protects the beaches through clean-ups so that sea turtles can safely lay their eggs and be protected in hatchery areas.
Contact us if you’d like to start a new program at your location. Our after-school surfing program is adaptable to coastal surf communities around the world.